New JOOPL 2.0!
jOOPL 2.0 adds new features to fully-take advantage of ECMAScript 5 and above features and also introduces state-of-the-art improvements!
Summary of improvements and features:
- Strict mode by default across the library.
- Introducing the $global scope object (learn more here).
- A new and solid way of declaring classes and interfaces using the new $def and $interfacedef keywords!
- All jOOPL keywords like $class or $new will not be extensible anymore since these are marked with Object.preventExtensions (ECMAScript 5).
- Added some new keywords: $global, $def, $interfacedef, $global and $implements (see Keywords in the documentation).
- $namespace.using(...) method can create temporal scopes with imported typed and interfaces (see namespaces for more info)!
This 2.0 version is not compatible with the code developed on top of the 1.x branch of versions but it can easily migrated using the new $def syntax for declaring classes (see Working with classes